Friday, November 12, 2010

A Friday Entry~

Everyone says how weeks can feel like they went by slow or fast.  This week in particular, has felt like a slug on the upside of a great big boulder.  Considering the situation, I've been getting ready for Mari's 6-weeks stay, starting this Tuesday night.  She arrives at Incheon Airport at or around 9:15 pm.  I'm picking the sweet lady up and I'm beginning to get the bugs in the stomach from the excitement.  I like her lots, and in the most basic way, we're just trying to give whatever we have a go.  

As for the job~  well, the days at this school are numbered- 3 months, 2 weeks to be exact.  No solid leads yet, but hopes are high.  Just trying to narrow in to what neighborhood.  Definitely not looking to live in Seoul.  Actually, I'm going to look into Suwon, Gyeonggido.  It's a major hub in Gyeongi and has a number solid schools.  There is also a large hive of dart shooters there.  (*note to self, only two more years... max of this.)

As for Mariko, Suwon would be a good staging point for trains heading into Seoul National University.  Come Summer, Suwon Express Bus Terminal or KTX will deposit you onto Beaches 4 hours away.  She can do her shopping and I can shoot some darts. 

In the long run, I want to take her to the Atlantic ocean.  Instead of eating fish tacos, I want for us to cook'em and sell'em. 

No comments: