Half way mark here in Korea. It's time to start gearing up for another move. This time it's for two. Singapore is a likely place. But for now, must get the business cards ready and a new sight up. Both of us are in good health. I'm budgeting well, happy about that. Exercise is finally developing into a routine for her and for me.
The months of April and May were hectic. Marriage, sickness, and transition pretty much sums it all up. What can I say, really? Dear God~ let this Chinese medicine, sook, and all the alternative stuff make it all go away. Thank you for her present condition~ this very moment of peace and balance.
Mapping for a move. I don't know how many more I've got in me. But I feel strong. I'm running again with a great diet. Off to bed. Good night to the stars...
No comments:
Post a Comment