This year, evidently I'm renewing my Korean working visa alone. That means I go to immigration and the hospital alone, no translator.
This year, teaching so far has proven to be more about documentation and juggling schedules, than about creating lessons. I'm looking at the calendar everyday, scanning for dates a month ahead and then making adjustments to my class schedules. The funny part is that the text book has goofy pictures of English scenarios.
My sex life is non-existent. My libido is running high because of the change in season. I have no game, but my muscles are hard. Man, I want to give my strength to a voluptuous lady~ all of it.
Too many reschedules this week because of stupid shit. Young's train was oddly late one hour, the student's tomorrow have to wait another week for their reading because of a last minute notice of some stupid teacher's movie night (I can't believe it). And then, next week, I have a four-day teacher's workshop that are for newbies to Korea. I'm required to go because I didn't go last year. Actually, I couldn't go because of scheduling stuff.
My list of bureaucratic events which I do not like:
1) Meetings that simply read from a piece of paper.
2) Dinner gatherings to introduce fresh meat
3) Workshops for a specific kind of person
4) Introduction sessions to show face
5) Ceremonies where there are only mothers
Now if it were a Star Trek convention ~~~where do I sign!
No comments:
Post a Comment