Friday, March 11, 2011

Dinner party with new coworkers

Showing off with food cooked is double edged.  They asked, "why aren't you doing this instead of teaching?"  I always get a little defensive when asked this.  Some time soon, perhaps because the days are getting hotter and the sun-marks on my face are getting deeper.  I miss Mariko.

Played darts after dinner.  I'm a little tipsy from wine and beer.  Tomorrow is now.  Haven't dreamed of anything in a while, and I hope to smell aloe and almonds when the eyes lose what's real.  A blank wall for now and neon lights glimmer below the 6th floor of an apartment not so lonesome.

I've cooked for three hours straight.  I have leftovers for the weekend.  I want to spin a hard boiled egg on the counter, see it crack from the dizzy edge of what is there to stop it.  For now, lets watch the ending episode of Fringe, season one~  Good night and morning to all~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: