Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Marching days

First dart board paid and on the wall.  It's a synthetic that's hopefully going to pay itself off by diverting my attention to it rather than the boards at the bar.  A tournament is scheduled for April 17th- single elimination at my home bar.  A player just has to win 5 games to place in the top 4 out of 45+ entrants.  I have yet to even place anywhere close to top 20.  It must be the pressure and the lack of practice.  Tournament play is such a mental sport... 

I'm shooting about the right level~  01 games are about 22 points per dart, which comes out as at least one bulls eye per round; Cricket is 2.5 darts per round.  Which places my ranking somewhere in the middle of the bell-curve for this tournament.  Must get out running for this thing to happen in April. 

As for the new apartment, the kitchen is being used properly and regularly.  I haven't eaten out for as far as I remember... two months or so.  I mean, besides a sandwich now and then, rarely even~ the next time I'm served at a restaurant it will definitely feel like a treat.  Maybe I'll take Mari out when she comes this April 16th.  Still shakes on her side of the world.  Although, she is packed and moved out of her place.  A few more days for her until about a week and a half at her folks place.  And then~  Korea bound, yes.

Gym and health are nice and steady~  what can I say?  Pretty mundane and for now my ambitions are focused for being more consistent in darts and also... kinda' ready for Winter to end...  A few more days of March.. March

No comments: