I'm not really a nice guy. I mean, there are things about selfishness that I don't agree with. And it's okay to disagree, but tonight... I shot darts really well.
Ends up that Nizi had a boyfriend that supported her laziness not to compete. Her bar really looked different tonight. It wasn't as posh as it normally looked. Everyone wore different uniforms... It kinda' makes me sad, though. Because the selfishness comes out in me, and I had to say some kind of last word. Because really, I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I'm thinking about not publishing this, 'cause what good is it``` this delayed pent up shit that I feel about some insignificant game... I went to my usual dart bar tonight just to end this weekend cabin fever. I get a few brews in me, and decide to go to New York Bar. Nizi is off work, and I didn't notice her. It wasn't until I hear a high pitch voice that I turn my head, and she's there sitting with some panda hat looking dude.
He's her boyfriend, a real softy. She says sorry over and over again. What am I suppose to do except explain to her that I ended up going to the tournament and supporting the team that won. I pumped ego into them. We would've got the the competition, but what good is it to try and explain this to someone that's not ready to listen. I know that I'm a competitive asshole...I know this.... but damn it, in the end it is all for fun. I'm so sorry for ruining any reputations. .......... damn it, that bar tonight was so quiet, every bullseye I hit made an echo in that room... I said earlier that I didn't want to compete... and that's exactly my problem.... Just give me your best~~~~ that's all I ask for.... and who the fuck am I????
No comments:
Post a Comment