When you let someone into your life it changes everything....................
What exactly do I mean?
Try and picture a dormitory room. The space is limited. There are temperature controls. The flatmates share the same air, so if one person decides to smoke the other inhales second hand.
For some, their capacity to let people into their lives is bountiful. Look at nuns, or anyone doing volunteer work with the impoverished. Their 'inner homes' shall we say, would be like a castle- being able to share and sacrifice their time and attention for the needy.
Any leadership position requires that they let people into their lives. That's why large business environments do not suit me. When I open my own business, I want to know all of my employees. It'sa gonna' be like the mafia~ you protect your people. You take care of them, their needs and such.
My road has been looping around into little side alleys and up and down hills. It meanders and shifts from gravel to pavement to grass. I follow the vein from my wrist to shoulder and watch it until it hides deeper, closer to the heart. I'm not drunk, but soon may as I follow this road into the city. I smell my feet~
What is my capacity? By the books, it seems to be pretty high considering how the student's and I interact. How? Well, for one thing I offer some good lessons. I don't allow nonsense in the class. And I'm flexible with them. I hope I'm fair... even if those little rug busters break my rules such as: When someone is speaking you listen. Raise your hand when you have a question. At times I feel like I'm trying to orchestrate a stampede.
What about this? A ballet dancer leaps into the air. Her partner catches her and then instantly she twirls. Their line makes intricate patterns, the nexus point glows from the abdomen~ the core. They make magic for all to see and wonder if such possibilities exist.
The capacity for one shatters all. The nuns find strength in God, the business executive climbs for power, and for the artist~ it may be to find some kind of purpose in all of this, I suppose. A dance is forever, and just maybe I'll have that dance.
My friends Socrates B and Cryogenic Stacy now have a third~ Lychii! What of their capacities?
We are all oceans in the hands of God
I'm off to toss some darts. Steady, I tell myself. Steady...
No comments:
Post a Comment