Friday, July 30, 2010

...work for what?

My shoulders are arched
one too many to drink, maybe.
What's it worth?
Caves~
An arch which reaches for something that isn't there.
An inspiration that only a friend that knows.
Talent isn't worth anything without work...
And I press it harder against these two shoulders b/c it's gone!
I am.... nothing

Restle with it...
Jump!
The sky is at it's knees... yes for who know the angle of it all.
Fuck you a thousand ways, where are you now?
Where???  You only wanted what you saw...
And what's left, is fuck you in every corner of this cube... yes, fuck you reading this.

You want a godkdamn picture...
Then it's here, close a lid and smell the rotten... of most greenest apples,
reach for that , it sure is... I'll take only a glimpse... and now it's gone
and tears are wasted on something that wasn't there...
nothing... absolutely nothing.. nothing~~

Be happy with what you have... suppose~
bottom is the beginning.
a millionaire gone mad and now sleeps smelling his piss and socks at a wall
his own wall.... and did I say, was it worth a night of morning laziness?
The coldest, coldest coldest most frigid of bergs, and you are nothing,
yes you you you you, crumple it, up up up.
the hell with you, all of it.... nothing meaningless. naught!~

And what the hell are yuo looking at bastard.... what!
Enough

No comments: