Thursday, August 26, 2010

Narcissism Entry Blog

Captains log,  Star date 08262010:

I, me, myself and did I already mention I?  will have a quiet birthday this year.  If you want to have a drink with me then I'm open, yes, I'm open to all invitations for living now.  Now is the time for last kisses and new beginnings.  A toast to cell divisions, to the bacteria and the shittiest of mornings when you wake up and your testicles are aching for the truth.  And the truth is that with or without you, or me, yes! Me, all else will continue to grow. 

Indigo glows in your eyes,
something inside tempts the second to stop~
rewind and play again and again that here-say
when she said it.

And maybe I wasn't the best,
but remember the door that opened
and the wind struck your hair, apartment 4B
because both of us lied.

The rain hid the tears,
the metaphor was growing in your chest,
only I saw it,
the Indigo glowing in your eyes.

Neon buildings flicker in rhythm to your step.
A block past, and this one the same
to that cobble stone which points to
the direction of morning, soon.

A beggar asks for a million,
... thank yous,
Now you own his dream,
he gave it to you, gone, what was that?

A Doppler whisper as faint as gold
worn by a bunny's watch,
hidden in a pocket,
faster now, the light will change Indigo.

 And the truth is
with or without you,
or me, yes! Me,
all else will continue to grow. 

No comments: