5 days before a dinner show.
4 courses and the specifics are written and measured for 7 heads.
The nights are cooler. The air of autumn is soon. Everyone knows it.
Crowds of light skins enter the store, earlier today missing the aroma of herbs and spices of home. I grab the coriander and caraway seeds, the lemon grass, the cumin, the tamarind, the calamansi powder, the ginger-- dropping 4 bills for marscapone. Saturday is my show. It's the only thing I've known how to do~
The last time people came together was in Paris. Fish tacos...
Nothing can compare to the open air markets of France. At least from my choice of ingredients~ amazing.
The menu choices are known. Starting with mackerel to pork to tomato with caraway to poultry with mushroom duxelle, oh baby! The three range gas burners are well tuned, oh the delight of fire power!
I've found a crossword partner here. We made some great connections today!
No comments:
Post a Comment