Getting serious with learning Korean~ hacking up words, but at least there's communication. Oh, everyday it's difficult being alone, argggh~~~ I can only understand words and phrases related to food. There is a long way to go and frankly, my confidence battery is constantly needing recharging. I resemble a 'monkey' in this country, with veiny arms and shoulders. What would I do without the gym, I swear! A wrinkle is setting on my brow and I wonder~ where is home, where is it?
I've been dating~ Had some interesting and fun times... all surface talk because that's the extent of the language. It's funny, really. You learn the lingo by dating and screwing around, urgh...
Spring, the joy of this season! Oh the joy of warmth!
Pork ribs are defrosting in the fridge. My legs are tight. The skip rope whips around my torso. The speed resembles a vortex~ I create a bubble world. It's fun to jump and jump again and again... in rhythm to the best of K-pop, huh. No sweat. No pain~
Pain, where are you? Not this resistance. A dull knife twists and twists~
I need you. Monkey do.
No dream to chase- the kite has flown away. Where did it go?
욕
Get it together because come June you have to teach all 40 students. You'll be running solo with all the learning levels- high and low comprehension. You got this~ but prepare your self, K? champ...
No comments:
Post a Comment