"Wake up already!"
Seeing the sunrise was the last memory before snoozing. Brushed twice, but the smell of whiskey and bar smoke lined the nostrils. Galavanted around 산본 until the people left looked like zombies, or was I one, don't know. Always on an edge between what's healthy and unhealthy.
Woke up and ate the trinity breakfast. Needed to sweat last night's alcohol. Off to the gym. The smell of toxins leaving your body is different for everyone. Mine takes on a metallic scent. The guys in the shower room shifting in circular patterns around the shower head. I clean my balls three times. My penis sways to the motion. Finally the day has started, and it's half past four.
Not one real thought had entered my mind today except for shopping. So, I ride my bike to the red light district for the second hand stores. The area looks completely different when the sun is up. My clothes dealer knows me, but today the daughter was the only one there. She's ready for making babies~ a real cute one. Heart-shaped face with a tight body and perky breasts. I find three nice shirts. Even the clothes hangers are all different. Behind her I spot a red ball cap. The place smells like half washed clothes, she smells like soap. 빨간색 주세요. She hands it to me and we grin. I pay her the cash and I can feel a slight erection coming, geez. She lets me have the hat for free.
Off to 범개역. The area is teaming with shoppers and couples enjoying the warm weather. Still no real thought enters my head. I allow myself to just walk vulnerable to all marketing persuasions. The Korean Times stuck in my armpit makes my walk a bit off-centered. The Mexican restaurant should be open now.
I start with a yummy mushroom soup that has exactly four thumb-sized croutons. For every third or fourth sip, I look to the crosswords. SOB, this thing is kicking my butt. If it wasn't for the soup, I'd be cursing at the author every third or fourth clue. Anyways, I go to town on the chicken chimichanga. Horay for cheeze and sour cream! I read an article about guns which had diamonds and gold embedded in them by gang lords in Mexico. The waitress has similar tattoo designs on her shoulder.
More shopping, and am happy to say that I'm geared up for spring and summer. Still need one more pair of paints. I wanted to rip out the managers trachea from talking so much about this and that. I don't know that much Korean, but yet he insisted on trying to make friendly relations. He touched my lower back, and I instantly tap his jaw with my two front knuckles. What's the bill, man.. I hate going to these stores sometimes, you get harassed. That's why I like the second hand stores, which are hard to find here. I mean, who the hell shops for clothes in the red light district, except for whores, pimps, migrant laborers, and the perverts.
A wild wild world we live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment