Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Family Name Comes Out

Head strong and just winning runs deep in the fam.  It really came out today for the open class.  7 ESL instructors came to observe my class today.  The students did well and the lesson went according to plan.  Everything was prepared and was easy.  We talked about clothes.  I opened with a little skit, acting out a one man play about hanging clothes.

After the lesson everyone shared ideas.   I opened with a slew of words.  It was a home court advantage, sports wise.  At the same time, I wanted someone to really come with harsh opinions.  Everyone kept saying, ''good job'', blah blah.  So whenever someone started their critique with that phrase, I made sure to expound on what they said with as many bullets as possible.  No examples are needed.  The main thing is, whenever our family speaks to each other, sometimes I feel as if they the one with the most words wins.  After everyone left, I made sure to keep my ego in-check.  I cleaned up and made everything nice and clean.

Just came back from a game of darts~ success, success.  Tomorrow night, a mini-tournament in 안양.  Let's defend the title...

DIGABLE PLANETS~ DEDICATION

No comments: