Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Week of Dart Tournaments

Thursday Tournament:

Four teams will be competing in Anyang City.  The contenders are Team Liverpool, Triple Seven, O-14 (Oh-Fourteen), and the last team yet to be decided.  Our team comes from a hole-in-the-wall bar called Team Liverpool.  The owner, Robin, is a soccer fanatic.  The four of us are strong players individually.  We win one-on-one games and seldom win in our doubles play.  I dropped three rankings to compete for the major tournament on Sunday.  The statistics card stays in my pocket.  I'm off the dart radar for 7 days~ let's go!

Sunday Tournament~  Phoenix Official Tournament:

Jack's Bar has a new contender named J.T.  He's ice on the throw, consistent as match sticks.  He whooped my ass last night, so much that I got confused.  My stroke didn't come until 2 hours into playing, believe that!?  My new partner is 은혜- Jack's daughter.  She's good at the bulls eye.  We'll do fine.  She likes to play and practices on her own time.  What do you expect?  She's the bosses daughter who pretty much grew up in a darts bar.

On Condition:

Darts are slipping on the release.  It kills me when I miss the target intended~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.  Just need to shoot a few hundred more a day.  I'm still a drunk shooter though, which I need to work on.  If we make it to the second round in the P.O.T. Mariko will have a chance to attend a match.  And that will be exciting to share with her something I'm good at.

No comments: